background

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here I Go

I've been contemplating on starting a blog about my life for a couple of years now. I wanted a place where I can journal my thoughts and experiences so close friends and family can read and be updated. I had even started a simple web site with the name, Lessons By Grace over a year ago, but it was very simple and I still needed to learn how to do many other things. After Ken helped me with the building of this site, I was still hesitant. I do not expect hundreds to be reading my blog, only just a couple of handfuls, the ones closest to me that desire to know what is going on in my life, but I still considered this undertaking seriously. I realized that a blog is more than just writing in a notebook everyday. My writing will be on the world wide web and anyone can read my entries. I knew what I write in this blog, I am accountable to the Lord for it. Words are important and once published and read by others, it cannot be taken away. Someday, I'd like to share this blog with my children, in hopes they will appreciate the effort. So with the approval of Ken, some nervousness and excitement, I will begin this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment